Australia was unforgettable. My trip was a bit fast paced, but I do not regret any of the awesome things I did, and I never felt too rushed. There are too many memories to pick a favorite, but some of the things I enjoyed most were:
- Holding a koala
- Walking the Bondi to Coogee Cliff Walk
- Taking in the awesome views and wildlife in the Flinders Ranges
- Spending the night in an underground hotel in Coober Pedy
- Biking and drinking my way through the Barossa Valley
- Hiking and relaxing on Victoria’s coast
- Climbing to the top of Mt. Kosciusko
The next time I’m in Australia, I’d like to see some of the other states that I missed and dive a little deeper into the states I already visited. Here is where I’d like to explore the next time I’m down under:
- Queensland and the Great Barrier Reef
- Darwin and surrounding area
- Perth and surrounding area
- New South Wales coast
- Kangaroo Island
I probably won’t be able to do all of these in one trip, so this is more of a long-term bucket list. I’d also like to see this ‘shrimp on a barbie’ I keep hearing about.
Next Stop: New Zealand!